How to create an entry
- Please register before you start your entry
- However you do not have to complete it in one session - once you have registered you can save your work as you go along. To start a new session, click on My Awards and sign in
- Please note these awards are free to enter
- Go to Categories and click on the category you are interested in entering. You will then see the general entry criteria for that category
- When you have selected your category, click on Enter Award to see the questions you will be asked to answer in your award submission
- In order to continue you will need to register your details and choose a username and password - make a record of these as you will need them each time you return to your entry
Beginning your submission
- Once you have registered, you will then be taken to the entry questions and can start to work through them
- Please ensure you complete all sections carefully and within the specified word limits - you will not be able to submit your entry if you go over these
- You can upload documents to support your entry by using the browse button to find the file and then clicking on Upload to attach it to your entry. Files must be no larger than 5MB in total and if you wish to attach more than one document we recommend uploading them in a zip file
- To save your entry and come back to it at a later date, simply click Save and log out. If you find it easier to work offline you can copy the questions and word limits into a Word document then paste your answers into the website when you are ready
Returning to a saved entry
- Simply click on My Awards and you will be taken straight to the login page.
Submitting your entry
- Once you have completed all questions and are happy with your answers tick your entry and press Submit. Please note: that once you have pressed this button, your entry cannot be amended.
- When your entry has been successfully submitted you will receive an email confirmation; if you do not receive this email, please contact our events team using the Contact us page.
- Please note: all entries are confidential. Only judges will view your submission, and they cannot see your login details.
Frequently asked questions
How can I view the questions before entering?
- If you register your details on the site an account will be created for you; you will then be able to view the questions for entry. There is only one page of questions so you do not need to proceed through multiple pages. There is no obligation to enter after registering.
How do I log back in to work on my un-submitted entry?
- Click on "My Awards". Once you enter your email address and password this will take you through to the next page with your saved entries on.
I have tried to log back in through my awards and it is not recognising me
- It maybe that you have registered but not saved an actual category. Please log in through the enter now button, put in your email address and press proceed. Enter your password and it will then take you through to your filled in registration page. Press proceed and select a category. Ensure you save every 30mins when filling in your entry.
I have tried to log back in and my entry has disappeared
- When saving your entry to return later please ensure that you click "Save". If you have not clicked save you will need to log on through the "Enter Now" button.
I have tried to submit my entry but the "Proceed" button will not work
- Your entry may have timed out. We would recommend that you save every 30minutes while going through the entry process. Alternatively write out your answers in a word document and then copy and paste your answers in to the correct question space. If you are leaving the page for any length of time please ensure that you click "Save".
How do I enter more than one category?
- Click on "My Awards". Once you enter your email address and password this will take you through to the next page with any saved entries on. Click "Add New", this will then give you the full list of categories that you can click on and enter.
Best of luck with your entry!