Training Initiative of the Year
The continuous improvement of skills and competence is vital to the industry, so this category seeks to recognise new initiatives in training in its broadest sense. The entry should show the design, implementation and effect of the training initiative, backed up with statistical or other evidence such as an increase in profits or productivity. Open to all HVAC companies able to demonstrate a commitment to training in any area of the business during 2019.
- Describe the training initiative introduced by your company – what investment was required? (max 200 words)
- Why did you introduce this training initiative? (max 200 words)
- How has it met its objective? (max 200 words)
- What tangible benefits has it delivered? (max 200 words)
- What financial return, if any, do you expect to achieve? (max 200 words)
- Why do you think your company deserves this award? (max 200 words)