Renewable Project of the Year
This is open to M&E contractors and consultants who have carried out standout renewable installations within projects. Judges will look for genuinely new innovation in these installations. Carbon cutting effectiveness, impact on lifecycle costs and the demonstration of client benefit are factors that are taken into account. The project’s environmental credentials will be scrutinised closely. Submissions are also welcomed from manufacturers, distributors and merchants, but these should be in association with the contractor and/or consultant concerned and limited to one entry.
- Company name
- Where did the project take place?
- When in 2019 was the project completed?
- What did the project involve? (max 200 words)
- What real innovation is evident? (max 200 words)
- Outline economic / lifecycle benefits demonstrated in the project (max 200 words)
- What differentiates it from its competitors? (max 200 words)
- How does it meet environmental concerns? (max 200 words)
- Sum up why you think this project deserves to win (max 200 words)