Low-carbon Achievement of the Year
This new category has been introduced in recognition of the government’s declared drive towards ‘net zero carbon’. It seeks to recognise either products, projects or policies which significantly reduce carbon emissions – this could be energy reduction, energy efficiency, or some other environmental impact.
Candidates should demonstrate via estimates or field data what the carbon reduction might be
- Company name
- What is the achievement called?
- What date in 2019 was it introduced to the UK?
- Describe the achievement and the carbon impact (max 250 words)
- What innovation/improvement does it introduce to the industry? (max 250 words)
- What differentiates it from the rest? (max 250 words)
- Sum up why you think this product deserves to win (max 250 words)