HVAC Project of the Year (Under £0.5m)
This category aims to award consultants and contractors for the highest standards of excellence in a single building services installation project – with a value under £0.5m. As well as packing a punch with tonnes of ‘wow’ factor, the winning entry will have demonstrated: how the project was completed to the original programme and within original budget, how problems, both technical and cultural, were overcome as the project progressed, an exemplary safety record, excellent leadership, efficient use of resources and first-class quality management. There will also be a heavy weighting towards environmental considerations and how they were incorporated into the project. Submissions are also welcomed from manufacturers, distributors and merchants, but these should be in association with the contractor and/or consultant concerned and limited to one entry. Please supply images with your entry where possible.
- Company name
- Where did project take place?
- When in 2019 was the project completed?
- What did the project involve? (max 200 words)
- What real innovation is evident? (max 200 words)
- Outline economic / lifecycle benefits demonstrated in the project (max 200 words)
- What differentiates it from its competitors? (max 200 words)
- How does it meet environmental concerns? (max 200 words)
- Sum up why you think this project deserves to win (max 200 words)