HVAC Initiative of the Year
This new category has been introduced to recognise those business and process developments that are don’t fit into the product or project categories but which move the industry forward, through efficiencies, awareness raising, business processes and the like. It may be a customer awareness campaign; a logistics exercise, a carbon reduction drive, or a new business idea, the only criteria are that it must provide real innovation or improvement; it must have a tangible benefit for HVAC customers, not solely a sales driver for the entrant; and it mustn’t be an entry that could be featured in other categories. As with all categories, testimonials are especially welcome.
- Company name
- What is the initiative called?
- What date in 2019 was it introduced to the UK market?
- Describe the initiative (max 250 words)
- What innovation/improvement does it introduce to the industry? (max 250 words)
- What differentiates it from the rest? (max 250 words)
- Sum up why you think this product deserves to win (max 250 words)