HVAC Contractor of the Year
Open to firms and individuals who undertook industrial/commercial building services installations during 2019. Evidence of improved competence and professionalism along with commercial success will be sought. Tangible results from the introduction of new initiatives must be shown. Companies will be judged by the level of innovation demonstrated, not by their size.
- Provide details on your trading performance, highlighting important contracts and how profit has been improved by boosting revenues, controlling costs or involvement in partnering initiatives
- What actions have you taken that demonstrate environmental concerns are taken seriously?
- What steps have you taken to improve your training standards?
- Outline any health and safety policy you have (highlight recent initiatives) (max 200 words)
- What specific initiatives have your company introduced in the past year to improve service, installation standards, technical ability and customer care? (max 200 words)
- Outline any quality control policy you have or initiatives you have taken (max 200 words)
- Sum up why you think you deserve this award (max 200 words)