Domestic Ventilation Product of the Year
Open to manufacturers of ventilation products for the domestic market, this new dedicated category has been introduced to highlight the important role of ventilation in Indoor Air Quality Judges will look for genuine innovation or a novel application of existing technology to new markets – those launching “me–too” products should not apply. Aesthetic effect (where relevant), efficiency and the demonstration of commercial success are further factors that may be taken into account. The product’s environmental credentials will be scrutinised closely, as well as its overall effectiveness and fitness for purpose. Third party evidence of performance also gains credit.
- What is the product called?
- What date in 2019 was it launched on the UK market?
- What does it do? (max 200 words)
- What real innovation is evident in this product? (max 200 words)
- What advances have been made to account for its improved effectiveness? (max 200 words)
- What differentiates it from its competitors? (max 200 words)
- How does it meet environmental concerns? (max 200 words)
- How does it meet safety concerns? (max 200 words)
- Sum up why you think this product deserves to win (max 200 words)