Domestic Heating Contractor of the Year
This category is open to all companies that carried out residential heating installations for companies or organisations (as opposed to members of the public) during 2019. Evidence of improved competence and professionalism along with commercial success will be sought. Tangible results from the introduction of new initiatives must be shown. Companies will be judged by the level of innovation demonstrated, not by their size.
- When was your company established?
- How many full-time employees do you have?
- What has your company done in the past year to improve service and installation techniques, as well as boost customer care? (max 200 words)
- What initiatives have you taken to expand your customer base, or develop existing business? (max 200 words)
- What actions have you taken that demonstrate environmental concerns are taken seriously?
- What steps have you taken to improve your training standards? (max 200 words)
- Outline any health and safety policy you have or steps you have taken to improve safety standards (max 200 words)
- Outline any quality control policy you have (max 200 words)
- Outline any design standard employed by your company (max 200 words)
- Provide details of your trading performance, highlighting important contracts and how profit has been improved through boosting revenues or controlling costs (max 200 words)
- Sum up why you think you deserve this award (max 200 words)