Diversity Impact Award
The HVAC industry is embracing the need to encourage women and ethnic minorities and this new award seeks to recognise the progress being made on sites, offices and branches. The Diversity Impact Award is open to individuals who have made a particular impact in their organisations and to companies who have introduced initiatives that help promote the role of women, or encourage diversity in other ways.
In this category, the testimonials of colleagues or customers are important, describing the impact of the person or initiative.
- Describe the impact or initiative in 20 words or less
- Explain the background to this entry (max 200 words)
- What has been the impact of this person or initiative? (max 200 words)
- What changes, physical or cultural, did those involved have to make to achieve the impact? (max 200 words)
- How has the initiative or individual contributed to promotion of diversity in their workplace, or if appropriate, in the wider industry? (max 200 words)
- What has been the effect within the organisation, and if applicable, to those outside of it? (max 200 words)