District Heating Project of the Year
There has been a considerable rise in the number of projects including district heating in the UK and this looks set to continue. The District Heating Project of the Year will recognize both community and district heating projects that embrace all aspects to best effect, including design of the plant room/energy centre, laying of correctly sized and insulated pipe work and connection to heat interface units in the appropriate locations. Details of performance levels, carbon savings or reductions in fuel poverty will be well received by the judges. In addition to entries from contractors and consultants, submissions are also welcomed from manufacturers, distributors and merchants, but these should be in association with the contractor and/or consultant concerned and limited to one entry.
Please supply images with your entry where possible, but please note that photographs cannot be returned.
- Company name
- Where did project take place?
- When in 2019 was the project completed?
- What did the project involve? (max 200 words)
- Please describe the plant room or energy centre (max 200 words)
- Please describe size and distribution points of the network (max 200 words)
- What benefits will the project deliver? (max 200 words)
- Sum up why you think this project deserves to win (max 200 words)