Collaboration of the Year
Open to organisations throughout the building services sector able to demonstrate a commitment to partnering throughout 2019. The entry should demonstrate the benefits of the initiative to all the members of the supply chain and how it was successfully concluded, providing benefits such as improved productivity and profitability. It should also reflect the cultural benefits associated with collaborations, such as early involvement of the supply chain in projects, improved communication and higher levels of service to partners and clients.
- Describe the initiative in 20 words or less
- When was the partnering initiative launched?
- Explain why the initiative was introduced (max 200 words)
- What differentiates this initiative from others in the market? (max 200 words)
- How does the initiative demonstrate best practice? (max 200 words)
- What other improvements have resulted from the partnering arrangement and how did you measure them? (max 200 words)
- What changes, physical or cultural, did those involved have to make? (max 200 words)
- How will you ensure the lessons learned continue to be applied to your business? (max 200 words)