Rob has experience from both private practice law firms and in-house teams and has risen through the ranks to director level leading teams in policy, business and law.
Rob deals with the commercial and legal needs of the complex ECA corporate group, deals with over 3000 organisations active in the engineering services sector, whether as designers, suppliers, installers or service and maintenance (FM).
Rob industry involvement includes:
- CN Talent 2019 Mentor of the Year, CN Talent 2019 Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Leader of the Year and Role Model 2018/19 by UKCW –.
- Solicitor and Mediator
- Chairs the Payment Group of the SME adviser to Crown Commercial Services/Cabinet Office
- Adviser on Carillion collapse.
- Co-founded the Process Innovation Forum/Innovation Factory
- Build UK Payment and Contracts Groups, CBI and others on the area of digital transformation in construction law and business.